This year’s 50+ Festival takes on a celebratory tone as the country prepares to commemorate Canada’s 150th anniversary. With programming that explores diversity, Indigenous rights, and social justice, to a workshop on ageism, and a sure to be passionate discussion on religion and politics, the festival offers a vast line-up of sessions that speak to how far Canada has come as a nation and where we are headed.
50+ Festival topics will include:
- Reflections on Canada’s 150 Anniversary
- A look at the NEWS– what will the “New” Newsroom look like?
- Religion & Politics: Convergence or Divergence?
- How we Hear Music
- The Age of Not Acting Your Age
- Dinner with Goebbels @ Aki Studio
- And much, much more!